Navigating how to have your vehicle repaired
If you are going through insurance, notify your company or the responsible parties’ insurance company of the loss.
If this is an out of pocket expensive this step is not needed.
· Contact The Body Works 201-857-8600 to schedule a vehicle inspection.
· Some damage can be estimated through e-mailed images.
· The damage will be evaluated and a free estimate will be written.
· The estimate will be explained and all questions answered.
· You can schedule a repair date that is convenient for you.
· Local pick-up and deliveries of vehicles can be made.
· Vehicle is dropped off on scheduled date.
· The Body Works will keep our customers informed on the progress of their repairs.
· Customers can contact The Body Works at any time with questions.
· When repairs are completed.
· You will receive final repair documents, invoices and warranties.
· Your deductible is due along with the balance of invoice.